Wednesday, May 22, 2013

FINALLY

Finally! The day has come, the day I have been waiting for all year, my last day of school.  I was thrilled to start my high school career four years ago and I am even more thrilled for it to be over.  I have nothing but good things to look forward to this summer.  The first item on the agenda is prom, in a few days I will be attending with the most beautiful girl at Saint Marks.  After that, it is the most anticipated senior week, where I will be rooming with eight of my best friends, and I could not be more excited.  This summer will be 100% carefree.  I have a solid lifeguarding job lined up for the summer, where I can soak up the sun and "chill", all while getting paid.  I was also offered a head coaching job at a local pool, which I intend to take.  I cant wait to coach the Wedgewood Waves and hopefully lead them to a Suburban Swim League championship, even though the finished last in the worst division last year.  Even after summer I will be attending the University of Delaware and living with my best friend Anthony.  Today is the 1st day of the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment